I took a few, several, lots of mental health days. I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation reruns. I gardened. (Why are my zucchinis dying on the vine?) I read. I knit. It was nice, and I'm not ready to be back in my office but I have to be so here I am.
This morning I had a wonderful dream. We had an emergency national election to recall Bush from office. Bush lost, and just like that, presto-chango, Kerry was president. It was amusing how similar the emotional overtones of the dream were to those of dreams in which I figure out how to fly.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want some mental health days. Work is sucking my soul dry.
I supose I get to lake it up on the weekend, which should be lovely.
I want more. More, more, more. Angry Baker gets 5 weeks of vacation a year. If I were to pull such a stunt I... I... I don't know what would happen. Maybe nothing.
Post a Comment