Mommy: Okay, now it's my turn to use the potty.
Child: MOMMY, IS THAT BLOOD?
Mommy: Shhh! Yes, honey, I'm menstruating.
Child: MOMMY, DO YOU HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR BODY?
Mommy: Yes, honey. Everyone has blood in their body.
Child: MOMMY, CAN I SEE YOUR BLOOD?
Mommy: Shhh! Give me some privacy, please, sweetie.
Child: EEEW! THAT STINKS!
Mommy: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE!
Child: MOMMY, THERE'S YOUR BLOOD IN THE TOILET!
Mommy: Shhh! Let's just go now, okay?
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh goodness, that's funny unless you are the person it's happening to! I can't wait to have children.
OMG.....
I would be mortified. Did you stay in the stall until the room emptied out? LOL That is SOOOOOOO funny.
A lot more funny than if it had happened to me.
If you bleed, don't blog.
Look at it this way Angry Prof, Angry Kid will be in that position eventually... Kiddie Karma will come back to bite her!
AH, the joys of children.
When we were potty training my oldest, the Bean, she "had to go" when my husband had her -- alone -- in the Home Despot. SHe was....two. He took her into the handicapped stall, and she did her thing, and then he had to pee, so HE went.
She treated the entire men's room to a rendition of the "YAY! Daddy went peepee in the potty!" song and dance.
When they came out of the stall, he got a round of applause. He STILL will not set foot back into that store.
Home Despot
I really like this modification, do not
know why more people haven't thought of it!
Sorry to be laughing, but I got similar treatment with my son when I was putting in a t@mp0n a few months ago.
My goodness! And I thought the sullen silence of the men's room was bad enough. Although Cranky Prof's ditty makes me think that Home Despot RR was atypical.
ha ha ha ha.
Sorry. It's really not funny if it happens to you, but I'm highly enetertained.
I blame graduate school. Any time I don't have to think harder than necessary I'm easily amused.
Post a Comment