Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Victoria's Secret... for guys.

We bought our big little house in the woods from a charming gay couple. I never knew there was a guy's Victoria Secret until we got this publication (addressed to "Current Resident") in the mail today.

I think this one is my favorite. I don't think the Angry Baker will wear one, though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything for you baby. But, remember, I haven't waxed in a while.
--AB

Ianqui said...

Maybe not that one, but how about this one?

Anonymous said...

Oh, lord.

Real men just say NO to banana hammocks.

Jenny F. Scientist said...

Thanks to a former box-holder, I used to get the International Male catalog, which at the time was full of satin poet shirts and leather things that tied together and the like. Alas, they seem to have calmed down in the meanwhile.

Bardiac said...

Dang, I moved into the wrong house. They keep sending me American Girl Doll catalogs for the previous tenants.

anna said...

I've been lucky enough to receive Playboys from a previous renter. Which, when carefully spread out on a young woman's coffee table, looks very modern.

Or trashy. I can't decide.

I have a question for you, Angry Prof. How do you feel about students asking you for recommendations? I absolutely hate asking, but so many scholarships and the like ask for them. I'd like to hear your opinion.

Lisa said...

"traditional" thong back?

bjkeefe said...

Hasn't Victoria's Secret always been for guys? I always spent way more time "reading" that catalog than my gf.

Oh, wait. I get it now.