"Experts have recommended that [doing these things] is important for long-term success because [these things] determine success over a long period of time."
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Oh, it hurts so bad, and, god help me, I'm only on page 12 (of 256).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My commenting skills are on par with a snails ability to operate a tractor, but I will attempts this once more:
That sentence is pure genius, because a genius wrote that pure sentence.
Your commenting skills are on par with a snail's ability to operate a tractor, because a tractor operator's ability is par commenting a snail... never mind.
and I still managed to type "attempt" as "attempts"...
they should implement some editing function on these things...
That sentence cracked me up, beause I cracked up reading that sentence.
That sentence pains me because I'm pained by that sentence.
(trying. not. to. scratch. eyes. out.)
I feel your pain...but really, I'm just glad I'm not you. Nyah, nyah.
Yeh, but are there any good recipes in it? Maybe something creative that can be made out of baloney?
my favorite treat when I was a wee youngin' was to take one piece of baloney, and one slice of american cheese. You then fold the cheese in half, and then in half again, so it is a nice little sqaure. Place the cheese in the center of the baloney. Put the whole thing in the microwave, and set the time for 30 seconds to 1 minute (depending on how crisp you want the edges of the baloney) start the microwave. The baloney curls up into a bowl, the cheese melts.
Then you eat the whole thing and repeat the process until all cheese and baloney is good and gone.
I hate to be the one to say it, when I was a "wee youngin'", we didn't have microwave ovens. We did, however, have baloney (or "bologna" for the richer kids) and american cheese. (One of my favorite names to be found in a supermarket: "american pasteurized process cheese food product", totally without hyphens. Come to think of it, I was also puzzled by "imitation peanut butter" made strictly from "peanuts, salt".)
The cheesy baloney bowl sounds delightful. We could have attempted it in my day, but my mother thwarted the bowling effect with little radial slashes. I accepted the necessity then, and now I feel cheated.
Post a Comment