...who watched "Tommy Lee Goes To College" last night? It was about what I expected: lots of extracurricular activities and lots of moaning about Chem 101. I was amused (and not surprised, having played percussion myself) that Mr. "World-Class Drummer" completely sucked when asked to read and play music with real percussionists.
I find myself obsessed with when they filmed this stuff. Last fall? If so, I wanna know what Tommy's Chem grade was.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Indeed. I was of the classical variety, hence my look-down-my-nose attitude toward Lee's brand of drumming. It was the hubris that got me, that just because he was a rock star drum kit drummer he'd be able to walk onto the field and blow everyone away.
I played tuned percussion instruments, so I really had to be able to read music, not just drum notation.
Post a Comment