Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award.

Dinosaur has tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award. Thanks, Dinosaur! I expected the Whining Blogger Award, but I'm happy with this one, too:


Here are 5 blogs that make me think:
  1. Axis of Evel Knievel, because things could always be worse.
  2. Action Skeptics, for shining light on the cockroaches.
  3. Female Science Professor, because I must stay pissed off.
  4. Fat Doctor, who makes me wish she were my physician. (Dinosaur too... When my doctor examines me I get the distinct impression that she's thinking about her tax returns.)
  5. Stressful Times for Psyc Girl, for making me be nicer to my grad students.

5 comments:

Don said...

Why, thank you. I'm honored. Gotta do something about those cockroaches.

Does this mean that I'm officially tagged now?

Anonymous said...

Hi. I got here from Franklin's blog, and went on to look at Fat Doctor's blog, which I want to comment on but I don't have or want either a google or a blogger account. So here's what I want to suggest to her: 250mg of magnesium at bedtime to prevent Restless Leg Syndrome. It works for me, it might help her.

Fat Doctor said...

Thanks very much for the honor!

davenoon said...

Hey, thanks! I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me along the way -- and I'd like to thank Jesus, too.

Psycgirl said...

Awww - thanks! I'm actually very touched!! If my blog can help some grad students somewhere get treated a little nicer, I'm satisfied. Its nice to see my bitching and moaning doesn't go to waste. Now how can I get my profs to treat me better.....