Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It draws to a close.

I am nearing the end of my second on-duty quarter, having handled over 500 students since January. It could have been horrible, and while it was bad, I have survived. Despite the handful of truly hopeless students (stories to be saved for a time when my head gets back to blogging), they were mostly really good.

I have two more lectures to deliver, a movie to show, a review session and two finals. Then summer stretches out in front of me like a glorious, paradisiacal landscape, marked by nothing but all the fantastic research I shall accomplish. I keep pinching myself; it's too good to be believed!

So this is a shout out to all my peeps on the quarter system. Hang in there! Margaritas at my place after final grades are in.

3 comments:

ludwig snarf said...

great to have you back again!

Miss Kitty said...

I'm so glad you're back, AP. Hugs to you, Angry Baker, the kids, and all your animals.

Angry Professor said...

Thanks guys. Life in meatspace is busy busy. We'll see how long it lasts.