Well, one tiny step in the right direction. Frankly, this booger-eating thing has me out of my mind. I know she's just a little primate exhibiting little primate behaviors, but I really want her to stop.
All those steps count. As a fellow faculty member, not so angry or tenured, I was amused by many of your comments, including this one and the one on the Stones' Superbowl concert. The new album is pretty good, believe it or not.
I am a tenured faculty member at a large state university. My teaching efforts primarily consist of delivering statistics lectures to social science majors. These experiences have colored my perspective somewhat.
This blog is 100% FERPA compliant. It is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Angry Professor is the creation of Mr. Norrell, who lives in Guam with four rhesus monkeys and a gecko. He has never taught at a university.
4 comments:
Got to admit, she's pretty concise in her description for a 3 yr old.
--AB
I don't even know how to respond to that.
Well, one tiny step in the right direction. Frankly, this booger-eating thing has me out of my mind. I know she's just a little primate exhibiting little primate behaviors, but I really want her to stop.
All those steps count. As a fellow faculty member, not so angry or tenured, I was amused by many of your comments, including this one and the one on the Stones' Superbowl concert. The new album is pretty good, believe it or not.
Post a Comment