Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I'm going to have a wonderful day.
There's nothing like getting a Pap smear and internal exam at 7:30 a.m.. How bad could the rest of the day be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world needs ditch-diggers, too.
7 comments:
So you are saving the mammogram for later?
Ha! Did it last month. It would have been completely not unpleasant had the device not kept clipping me in the collarbone every time it squeezed down.
Hahahahaaaaa! So very true!
And going along with this post's topic (sort of): my word verification is "quatte." Heh-heh.
Sometimes, I hate being female.
Well, I once had a prostate exam by a new student. I thought he was trying to check my tonsils. I've had a bit of a nervous tic ever since.
My verification word is unipunnim. HehHehHeh.
Next week you can schedule your mammogram and a root canal.
That is awfully early to be naked in front of strangers.
My word verification is "boozer." I want to know how blogger knew that about me!
Post a Comment