Tuesday, October 14, 2008
This is not an interesting post.
Is Bloglines broken? Many of the blogs I follow (like Cranky's) aren't showing any updates, so I have to hit the blog directly to read new posts. This has been going on for several weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Did you switch your bloglines addy over to wordpress when I migrated over? That's the only thing I can think of...
Yep, I switched and deleted the old blogger subscription. Furthermore, I deleted the wordpress subscription and resubscribed. Still nothing.
I can't figure out what the blogs have in common that aren't showing updates.
Bloglines is seriously flaky at the moment, yeah. My suspicion is that election-related blogging has raised traffic so much that they're throwing low-frequency blogs overboard....
I found Bloglines wasn't reliable several months ago, so I switched to Google Reader and have had no problems.
I'm guessing it's a problem with the sites' supplying the feed. Most of the blogs I track (like this one) show the updates as they come in. One example that doesn't, if you're still collecting data: Michael Bérubé's blog.
Post a Comment