Friday, September 04, 2009

I would like to roast your balls, while still attached to your pimply ass, over a slow fire.

I don't know what kind of person would tape up a box of kittens and just leave them. I don't want to know this kind of person. (I suspect this kind of person does a lot of shopping at Walmart.)

World, meet the Angry Predator. Angry Predator, this is the world. I hope the rest of her life goes better than the first four weeks of it did.

Angry Predator and a one-ounce shot glass


Edited to add: To my Ellesiouville readers, there are still 3-4 kittens (who look exactly like this one) who need homes. The Ellesiouville cat shelters are full and turning kittens away. If you think you can provide one a good home, email (the real) me.

25 comments:

Joyce said...

One of ours was found in a dumpster. Newly spayed, too, but too socialized to be a feral. Still makes me angry.

And, SO CUTE. :)

Fiona said...

Hey - at least the Angry Predator fell into what I suspect will be a golden, faethered, tuna-encrusted nest.

But yes, ball-roasting is called for.

K2 said...

We also got our previous cat from a dumpster. She lived 10 great years with us before she passed on.

Chakolate said...

After the ball roasting, shut him up in a box, seal it shut, and let him starve to death. He deserves it.

MiniKat said...

We got one of ours in a similar manner.

Chakolate has it right... but I would make sure the box contained vermin to inhabit what was left of the offender's taint.

Anonymous said...

If Ellesiouville is within a six-hour drive of Philly, I'll take one. Mail me!

Angry Professor said...

Cranky - I don't have your email.
Mine is angry_professor (a) yahoo (dot) com.

Joeymom said...

What a darling little predator- with full right to be Angry. At least they weren't tossed in a river, popular around here. Our first kitteh was an attempted drowning that got free- but unfortunately got FeLV because we didn't find them soon enough. We loved her anyway.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Christian woman, and I believe there is a special spot in hell for those who torture, abuse, are cruel to the innocent. That includes children and animals.

If I didn't have 3 cats, all coming to me with similar storied, I would take one.

Anonymous said...

What Chakolate and Minikat said! All three of mine are rescues, too. One was so badly abused as a kitten that she lost both the fangs on the right side (broken jaw that healed without being realigned). If we lived closer, I take one, but in the meantime, those babies were lucky you were the one who found them!
Barb

Anonymous said...

How cute she is!!!!!

Not Important said...

I look forward to seeing the adventures of Angry Predator. I imagine that AP's new life will be way better for having been pulled into your home.

Anonymous said...

Angry Predator is adorable. Looks like the younger sister of the two who turned up in my back yard this summer, one a month ago, one a week ago but they're clearly brothers. It happens often in the spring, some miserable excuse for a human will turn out a cat or some kittens at the school up the street or the park across the road, and they somehow find their way to my yard. The latest two bring me up to seven, all foundlings.

I hate human beings....

Lise in NJ

Anonymous said...

AP, you can use my Zippo to light that fire, if needed.

Anonymous said...

Can we do the same to the fucking numbwit redneck mouth-breather who shot my sister's dog?

He was out with his 2nd amendment approved toy taking potshots at anything that moved and got the dog. The worst part is that he didn't have good enough aim to finish the job so my sister watched her dog die. His response, "Duh...sorry." Fucker.

Enjoy your new friend, AP! She could not have a better Angry Rescuer.

Sign me "Uncharacteristically Profane"

Isabel said...

". I don't want to know this kind of person. (I suspect this kind of person does a lot of shopping at Walmart.)"

What is this supposed to mean?

Is this a classist blog.

Malaclypse said...

Same thing just happened in my town. Suspect there will be more of this as unemployment rises...

http://www.salemnews.com/punews/local_story_252001342.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving Angry Predator a home. I wish I could take one of her sibs -- too far away.

Isabel said...

"redneck mouth-breather"

thank god for kind and humane middle class academics.

Liz Miller said...

@Isabel, I assumed the kittens were found in a Walmart box or something like that.

Liz Miller said...

@Isabel, also Anonymous was describing an actual known person in their comment.

Angry Professor said...

@Isabel, you seem to be a humorless twit. If you keep trying so hard to find things to offend you I'm afraid you're going to sprain something. Go read someone else's blog.

Miss Kitty said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Bless you, AP! Bless you and the Angry Family for taking the babies in!

Ohhh, if only I lived closer to Square State... [sigh]

dale-harriet said...

May all the blessings of Bast glorify your name, your home, your office and in your name, Academia. I'm another who would scoop up the Angry Siblings if I but could. One of my darlings (clearly a High Priestess of said Deity) had a bit of a rough start: raped almost in infancy and a mother shortly thereafter before a Kind Soul nourished her and then took her to the local Shelter. I'm pondering additional torments while the Perp is enjoying the ball-roasting.

Anonymous said...

That's not an Angry Predator, this is an angry predator!