Monday, November 09, 2009

Perhaps you should stop whining and crack a book.

Your argument that you should be permitted to waive a required class because you find it too easy is not well supported by the fact that you are currently failing it.

10 comments:

Joeymom said...

*BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!*

OK, I admit I tried this excuse when I was in college.

But I aced the class, just to prove my point.

Anonymous said...

You've met my students, then?

Anonymous said...

Ha! I tried this excuse in college too... I had an A, but the prof dropped me down to a C because I never showed up for lectures. I wasn't quite failing, but still attempted the same logic. She gave me the C.

Twice said...

I see you share my pain.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doctor Pion said...

I've got one of those this semester. Claimed his tech school class was the equivalent of a major's class. Apparently not.

fBm said...

Had a student last semester who was taking the class for the 5th time. She was really going to try this time she told me. Nope. What struck me was the amount of money wasted for lectures she never attended. Look at me, I'm already disgruntled!

Miss Kitty said...

WIN!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

AP, that is awesome.

red rabbit said...

FAIL. In so many ways.

Anonymous said...

OK I'll play the DA here. sometimes you underperform when you're bored. I always did best in classes that were challenging to me. I admit to taking a few Bs in classes where the material was uninspiring.

in my major (Biochemistry) I had to take two semesters of Biochemistry, one semester of "Biology: Cellular and Molecular", one semester of Molecular Biology, and (finally) one semester of Cell Biology. I was ready to slit my wrists in that last Cell Biology class. I took a B and got As in other classes that presented some new material.

I then went to grad school (Neuroscience) and had to take a mandatory first year core course on Cell and Molecular Biology.