Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here I am.

You can stop wondering about me. I am just fine.

A few weeks ago here in beautiful metropolitan Ellesiouville it looked like this:


So we went here:


I drank things that were, I think, called "fire-breathing dragons." They were electric green in color. They had too much midori in them and not enough rum. It was only about 10 in the morning when I started drinking them, so maybe that wasn't a bad thing.

I forgot to put sunscreen on my feet:


It hurt, but I didn't care. I think that's not because of the fire-breathing dragons, but because I was finally warm after three months of chill.

7 comments:

Joeymom said...

Welcome back! Hope you got some aftersun for those feet, and bought extra rum to make your own fire-breathing dragons properly at home.

inBetween said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

I wanted to tell you that I've made your pancakes twice and I LOVE THEM. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe a while back.

Aidan said...

I missed you, too! If the sun didn't warm you, I'm sure the dragons did!

I started the Kinzel rose leaf curtain and am currently on the first two rows of the main body pattern. For the third -- or is it the fourth time? Anyway, I'm despondent.

Not Important said...

Glad you made it There and Back Again. I plan to head to a similar place with similar vegetation in another few days. I will take your experience with your feet as an object lesson.

Glennis said...

Sigh. Just returned from a similar place, and heading back to work, but I had to check in to see if you were back.

Angry Folklorist said...

Welcome back. They say spring is coming.

You might enjoy this: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/03/hip_hop_anthem_for_skeptics.php

Miss Kitty said...

Welcome home, AP & Family! Glad to know you had a good time, and that you could warm up some. Winter SUCKS.