Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A joke any 8-year-old can appreciate.

I told the Angry Kid today about a grownup who works for us in the government who posted pictures of his penis on the web. This was really stupid, she agreed.

Then I told her that his name was Mister Weiner. If she had been drinking milk, it would have come out of her nose.

12 comments:

dWj said...

I assume that this past week he has regretted that name more than at any other time since junior high.

CalvinsMom said...

Weiner is getting roasted over this.

(I am so sorry.)

Liz Miller said...

Ayup. That's about the size of it.

Not Important said...

I hope the Angry family is doing well. It seems that AK, at least, is in good humor.

Miss Kitty said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Gatorade nearly came out of my nose on that one. :-P

Anonymous said...

One of today's CBC-news headline was "Weiner in hot water".

No kidding.

dhawhee said...

The "Mister" definitely makes it a tiny bit funnier.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was reading the Onion the first time I saw this in the news.

Stephen R said...

You'll just have to work on your timing then.

Dr. Cynicism said...

It's the simple things in life.

Anonymous said...

As a German who has in the past frequently cringed at the way English-speakers will randomly swap "ie" and "ei" in German words, this whole scandal fills me with a deep sadness, as it will forever cement in the minds of anyone previously unsure that the name of the sausage and related innuendos is in fact "Weiner" and not (correctly) "Wiener".

On the other hand the headline "Tearful Weiner Admits to Mistakes" was funny to me, since Weiner means "crier" in German (as opposed to Wiener, which means "Viennese" -- but of course you knew that).

richard said...

The whole Weiner thing can't compare, though, to the Wisconsin legislator caught living with his girlfriend rather than his wife. His name: Randy Hopper.