my mom is a ho how many ph.d.s are their? most geniuses are tormented Is it appropriate to read the bible while pooping ghostwrite and faculty thesis screwed up by phd advisor deadwood professor i hate my students panties with rainbows chemical contaminate raw chicken What makes a horse sick? student tuition pays professor i want to pay someone to complete the statistical analysis and results portion of my thesis turn it in said my papers plagiarized dissertations ghostwrite
Monday, April 17, 2006
Some interesting search terms.
Here are some of the ways that people stumbled across my blog:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
"Is it appropriate to read the bible while pooping"
This was my favorite.
Solid Gold.
Thank God for number 4. I thought I was the only one (of course it is).
Thank you. I really needed a good laugh - I'm really relating to number 8 today. Number 4 is hilarious!
Hmmmmm panties with rainbows.
This is very funny and silly. In the grammatical weirdness category I liked number 2 (how many ph.d.s are their?).
Also, how come I didn't know my dissertation could be ghostwritten?! :)
Maybe this should be obvious, but is there an easy way for us to get this same info? I've been perusing the blogger help files and didn't come across anything.
Talk about a diverse readership!
Chris, the info is from Sitemeter.
SiteMeter is glorious. Someone arrived at my blog once on a quest to find "yoga poses for male impotence." I just don't know how to explain that, but it helps to know that "panties with rainbows" landed someone here -- you "how many phd's are their" is just too rich for words.
It must have gotten cut off... What the search really asked was
how many ph.d.s are their own barber?
That's even funnier...trying to get a haircut while on a full semester schedule is often fruitlessly hirsute!? (to further mix the metaphor)
Reminiscent of those 'Tom Mixers' or some such?
"Put down that opener!" she said cannily...
Post a Comment