Monday, June 08, 2009

Now for final grades.

Inspired perhaps by Cranky, I sang several bars of "The Rainbow Connection" during my last statistics lecture.

That'll teach 'em to answer my questions. I warned them all quarter that I was going to do it if they didn't wake up.

4 comments:

Not Important said...

A few years back, there was a practice in our corporate training department to encourage people to come back from breaks on time by making latecomers sing or dance in front of the class.

I made sure that every time I had a training class, I had the lyrics to American Pie printed up. The song runs more than 8.5 minutes.

Anonymous said...

More than once I have performed the motions to "Little Rabbit Foo-Foo" in front of the faces of especially glazed students. Usually the other students catch on first, and then the target student is startled into alertness.

Miss Kitty said...

What AWESOME ideas! I'll certainly try them out on Mon 15 Jun, our first day of Summer Term. LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I love you aca-fucking-demic persons.