Thanks for your reply to my comment, AP! I'm glad you're still alive, and hope you're doing well. Here's a link to some of my work. I hope you'll give me a shout via my website. YOU RULE!
I am a tenured faculty member at a large state university. My teaching efforts primarily consist of delivering statistics lectures to social science majors. These experiences have colored my perspective somewhat.
This blog is 100% FERPA compliant. It is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Angry Professor is the creation of Mr. Norrell, who lives in Guam with four rhesus monkeys and a gecko. He has never taught at a university.
21 comments:
Who unsubscribes to a blog RSS feed because it produces too few posts?
Me! I’m still here!
::waves::
Hello!
Yes, still here - at least still subscribed to the RSS feed :-)
Yes. Miss your particular brand of sarcasm.
Yes! Yes! There is someone still here. Very happy to see your blog isn't gone.
[slowly raises hand from back row of the dark, empty classroom]
Hi!
Still in my RSS feed!
One here....
Still here!
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Thanks for your reply to my comment, AP! I'm glad you're still alive, and hope you're doing well. Here's a link to some of my work. I hope you'll give me a shout via my website. YOU RULE!
http://rswilliamswrite.com/?p=12505
RSS works!
Hi! I'm still subscribed if you feel like sharing again :)
I'm still here.
Hello!
Through the mirror of rss feeds, yes. Good to see you back.
Yup. Still here.
There are so many bloggers I dream of reencountering in just this way--and every once in a while it happens!
Welcome back!
Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?
Yay! Welcome back!
Post a Comment