Friday, October 14, 2005

My child is the cutest, brightest, sweetest child in the world.

  • Last night in the ice-cream parlor, she screamed through the plate-glass window at her father, seated outside, startling all customers, "I YUV YOU DADDY!"

  • Also screamed at top volume on a recent hay ride: "MOMMY, DOES DADDY HAVE A PENIS?"

  • Last night she also recited the entire alphabet for the first time. "A B C D E F G HJIKJKI L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Next time won't you say with me."

  • Heard when she wants to see something: "Can I hold it in mine teeny, teeny hand?"

  • Heard in the back seat of the car yesterday: "Harryhausen's? HARRYHAUSEN'S?"
  • 6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That's too cute, Angry P!

    I love "mine teeny, teeny hand".

    Angry Professor said...

    That one is my favorite, too.

    Anonymous said...

    How old is Angry Toddler?

    I have a three year old daughter and we still say some of the cute things that she's outgrown.

    Liz Miller said...

    I'm with Shelly on "mine teeny-tiny hand."

    She's sooooo cute.

    I'm guessing you watch as much Monsters Inc. in your house as we do in ours.

    Anonymous said...

    Liz beat me to the Monsters, Inc. comment, LOL. I love that movie, so Maya's going to be required to like it too. That, plus the Toy Story (both of 'em) and Beauty and the Beast! :-P

    jo(e) said...

    I think I would have fallen off the hay wagon laughing.