Girl 1: ...and then at the party last night I made out with him and he had pleated pants.
Girl 2: So you made out with three guys with pleated pants?
Girl 1: Yeah.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world needs ditch-diggers, too.
8 comments:
I think there's a study in that, somewhere.
I can't figure out if pleats are a good thing or not.
I'm not taking any chances. I'm wearing pleated pants the rest of the month!
If it's worth noting out loud, the pleated pants are somewhat shocking and probably not a good thing. Girl #1 is worried that her taste is declining, and Girl #2 concurs. Is my read.
I was afraid of that. I'm wearing pleated pants today. The waistband is distressingly high, covering my belly, and unfortunately the legs are (gasp!) tapered. I don't recall when I bought them, but I know I have underwear that are older than these pants.
Where are people (seemingly) that young wearing pleated pants?
Conversation in the elevator today (not as interesting but still has minor mind numbing effect):
Guy: You going down?
Me: no
Guy: So, you going down.
Me: no, up
Guy, no?
Me: no, I'm going up.
Pleats are not a good thing in that age group.
My sisters (late teens/early 20s) have systematically removed (read: stolen and disposed of) items belonging to family members that are pleated, highwaisted and tapered. My mother was not entirely pleased.
Sometimes you make me glad I always wear my headphones in coffeeshops.
Post a Comment