Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random updates on a Thursday morning.

  • A few days ago I got one of these. I love it! I've loaded almost all my favorite CDs onto it -- I only have DiMeola, Henry Mancini, and the Chairman of the Board left, and I still have lots of room.
  • My Predict-O-Meter is swinging up, sitting at about 70% now. The couple who owns the house is "retiring" to Palm Springs, and they had really hoped to get there before this coming winter. The mold abatement team comes in on Saturday.
  • With much dismay, I must report that welding is out for this quarter, until the mess gets resolved. So I'm taking Time Series, which I need for an ongoing collaboration with the course instructor anyway. I also found an electrical wiring course through our public school system, and I think that one is a definite eventually, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the predit-o-meter going up! Sounds like they are "motivated" sellers (my real estate agent always chuckles when she reads that, like she doesn't understand how otherwise to be as a seller. Lackadasical? Lazy?).

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed on the house!! (and trying to quash my jealousy!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new MuVo! Although wonderful, it has a tendency to get switched on quite easily, which can result in a dead battery in no time. I typically leave mine on FM Radio, headphones plugged in, volume on High, which alerts me to the fact when, once again, I've managed to turn it on without meaning to.