From: Rectal Cancer -- Congress
To: Angry Professor
Subject: End of early bird for Colorectal Congress
Dear Angry Professor
Our Colorectal Congress is dedicated to the subject of Rectal Cancer. It is an honour for us to welcome the worldwide opinion leaders in Rectal Cancer to St. Gallen.
In a variety of sessions international recognized experts will present new standards in diagnostics of Rectal Cancer as well as the multimodal treatment. An additional priority is the challenging management of Recurrent Rectal Cancer, Low anterior resection and Complications.
In advance of the congress two workshops - STARR and Sacral Nerve Modulation - will take place with focus on complex functional pelvic disorders.
We would like to warmly invite you to take part in this excellent symposium from November 28 - December 1, 2007.
Prof. Dr. Jochen Lange
Head of Department
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can understand the mistake. If I were a doctor, and I found myself in the field of proctology, I might also try to find a teaching job so I could impose a similar level of pain on others. Misery loves company.
Hence, Angry Professor.
You're shitting me, right?
I often confuse Congress and inflamed hemorrhoids. They're so similar, in so many ways.
I keep seeing signs for "cranio-sacral polarity therapy". I believe Dr. Lange desperately needs it, as he has his head in his...
About my recent rectal reconstruction: while 'tis true I blogged at some length about the pains in my ass, this email was sent to me (Mr. Norrell), not Angry Professor. So it wasn't like they picked me out for special attention because of my noteworthy blog.
Post a Comment