Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm paralyzed.

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. However, I can't blog anything right now. I'm over at pollster, transfixed by tiny little movements in proportions not significantly different from 0.5. It's like popping bubble wrap; I can't stop myself. If y'all don't hear from me by Thursday, I'll probably need some help getting out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would marry you if you wouldn't be already taken.

Aidan said...

I can't pull myself away from fivethirtyeight.com. My skin is ashen, my eyes are red and swollen, and I've taken to jumping at small noises. I like the site a lot, but I don't always (ever) understand what he's talking about when it gets into the polling math.

Miss Kitty said...

We'll come fish you out, AP. :-)

Anonymous said...

Seems like your are being a bit compulsive. What will you do if McCain wins the election?