From: @
To: Angry Professor
Subject: 2005-10-04
Please assign "true" or "false" or "syntax error" value to each sentence
Medicine is exact science, jurisprudence is exact science
Christians grace by themselfs, with baptism, from god's sentence
A conduct can be or pathological or non-pathological (phisiological); a subclass originated from the union of these 2 classes (phisiopathological conducts) is undetectable; a class of conducts external of the 2 classes is undetectable
Terrorists are "servants of devil" but they dont know: they will not go to paradise, and not to hell, because devil doesn't want idiots. War happens where has been a deficiency of intelligence. Enemies and friends? Only of mental hygiene forcibly. War between doctors isn't expected value
If child doesn't born stupid-handicapped, striking child is a crime and a mania
Sigmund freud lies not knowing he's lying: he is a conceptual pedophile who says children has sexual attraction for parents (oedipus) and that mind is builded with 3 parts (ego superego es) and other new things; like freud says, cognitive error is associated with patology: the person trusts false thing then makes "biological-group self-destructive action"
If vegetarian diet gives longer life than non-vegetarian diet, non-vegetarian diet is a alimentary behavioral disturb. A cow has 96,4% DNA perfectly matching with human DNA, for this reason, if eating a young human is a behavioral disturb, eating a young cow can't be a behavioral disturb
Earth's habitants kill gays but children dont born gays, earth's habitants corrupt then kill children, doing a serial sacrifice; non genetically-hermaphrodite transexuals, are subjects to similar dynamic, this parasitic "imprinting"of behavioral disturb is familiarly but not genetically transmitted
The diagnostic/therapic test may be useful in that case too : "DO YOUR PARENT ACTS WITH YOU LIKE WITH FRIENDS"; (the other possible case is "enemy"..not a surprise). We apply this kind of investigation if we want to know if a pathology is endogenous (genetic) or exogenous (acquired pathology ) , or if we want to verify that a suspect conduct is pathological. No statistic is needed by law to validate the use of this instruction, that uses easy word to describe the problem, so that can be understood by the young clients too. Now the medical doctor assigns very expensive drug while doesn't perform the test
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Yes, I have a comment. WHAT?
WtC, you're just jealous you're not on this guy's mailing list.
I have a few months' worth of "Mailbag Monday"-type material saved up. I'll do a "Mailbag Monday" until it's all gone.
AP,
Interesting thought - do you have any linguistics friends who might be able to identify, just by the tortured syntax, what this person's native language is?
I'm assuming it's not Crazish or Loonish. Maybe that's a faulty premise.
He sends the mail from a server in Italy, but my guess is that he's Chinese.
Another idea - you could hold a contest to emulate this guy's style. You put the finalists in a post, then have readers vote. The winner gets bragging rights as the pretender to the throne of Crazy Town.
Because I've been waiting to use this line since it was popular nearly a decade ago...
ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO US!
This email reads like one of those word-diarrhea spam bots developed some kind of remedial intelligence and went insane attempting to cope with it.
wtf????????
thanks for the entertainment value, ap. it could be one of your (or my) students, eh?
Ummm...sounds like some of the college undergraduate prose I read this past spring...
I read all of it, and in the end find I'm not certain what the fellow stands for, which leads one to conclude that he must be a politician. My guess, given the syntax, is Mitt Romney.
I'd laugh, but I get too many essays worded exactly like this for it to be funny.
I'm a syntactician, and this is just odd. There are features you wouldn't expect to find in learners (and some odd high-level vocab as well). This reads almost like badly-done computer-generated text, but then you wouldn't expect the spelling and vocab errors.
I should point out, in case no one has yet realized it, that the person who sent me this missive was also the author of this one.
Once again, your mailbox makes me feel so very good about my students' writing!
Thanks!
(It also makes me feel very good that this isn't coming to my mailbox!)
"There are features you wouldn't expect to find in learners (and some odd high-level vocab as well)."
Yes. I get a lot of papers like this from majors and graduate students, not writing in their native language (some are not even writing in their second-best language, and some due to
various immigration tales speak several languages but do not have complete command of any ... nor are they, necessarily, what one would call fully literate, although they do read and write a lot. It is a very interesting situation but my friend in business says this is why writing as one is supposed to according to Strunk & White is going to become a real specialty, a trade all on its own, and all writing (so I guess much thinking too) will be done by these artisans.
Your spam is *so* much more interesting than my spam.
This guy needs to go to the "Bozone Layer". Reference Gary Larson from a Far Side comic.
Post a Comment