Saturday, October 27, 2007
I do so love being a mom.
Were you in Whole Foods this morning, within 50 feet of the pasta aisle, you might have heard, "Mommy! My privates itch!" [Cue appropriate visuals.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world needs ditch-diggers, too.
6 comments:
Oh, to be young an uninhibited.
Heh. The other day my 4 year old daughter told me I was fired because I wanted her to wait until we got home to have her hot apple cider.
Heh. Carpet Shark will loudly ask for "Pee pee powder" when it's hot, or announce that he has to adjust his peepee to all and sundry.
"Dad, I smashed my penis." - my 3.75 yr old daughter, yesterday morning.
Ah, children...
When Mr.B's son was quite small, he was on an escalator with his mother behind a woman with an enormous rear-end. In a loud voice he exclaimed: "Mom, look at the buns, look at the buns.."
Ciao,
Bonzo
You'll be able to turn the tables when she's sixteen by repeating this to her friends. Isn't that in your contract?
I am reminded of a girl on the subway, about five or six years old, who suddenly decided to ask her mother in voice that carried through the whole car, "Mommy, can I get my nipples pierced?"
Post a Comment