I am a tenured faculty member at a large state university. My teaching efforts primarily consist of delivering statistics lectures to social science majors. These experiences have colored my perspective somewhat.
This blog is 100% FERPA compliant. It is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Angry Professor is the creation of Mr. Norrell, who lives in Guam with four rhesus monkeys and a gecko. He has never taught at a university.
10 comments:
LOL!!!
This is most excellent.
LOL! Thanks for making my morning, too!
If you are not blogging in the love of G-d, will you still get a harvest?
If you would like to plant a seed, hit me back and I'll send you my address.
I think they have a point, but I don't understand it.
Even more enjoyable, Benny Hinn is one of several evangelists currently under investigation by a Senate committee for financial fraud.
Love those Chaser guys -- When APEC was held in Sydney they were arrested for trying to get into the talks dressed as Osama bin Laden.
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Doin' laundry in the love of Gawd!
Thanks for the laugh out loud.
Sweet bubbling Jesus, that's good stuff. Makes me wish I still had cable.
Post a Comment