Saturday, September 20, 2008
She's definitely mine, no matter what my mother-in-law says.
"Mommy, I love chocolate! I love it so much! I love it all the way to the Oort Cloud!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The world needs ditch-diggers, too.
11 comments:
I've never even met her but I think I love her. :-) How old is she, and how does she know about Oort Clouds?
She's five. Cosmology is a thing of hers.
She actually said "Oort Cloud" in casual conversation? Is there any way I can adopt her?
Wow. I didn't think she'd know more than me so early.
Oh... oh, my. That is weapons-grade cute right there.
Sweet Jesus. I'm very afraid
So is she a fan of the Big Nut Brown Hare and Little Nut Brown Hare book?
"I love you all the way to the moon and back."
Angry child would get along very well with the girl, who tried today to get me to buy an adult book about the big bang for bedtime reading. She was easily swayed towards the new Scientific American which has an article about the newer theory of the big bounce. Do you want it when we are finished?
Angry Kid is a gal after my own heart. Creep out the unsuspecting adults with advanced knowledge, then ask for ice cream!
A 5 year old who knows about the Oort Cloude and can use it effectivly in a metaphor. Very Cool.
Now that's adorable.
Post a Comment