Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wish someone a Happy Birthday!

Today is the Angry Baker's birthday. Leave him your good wishes in the comments!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day, Angry Baker - hope you have lots of cake, and wine, or whatever else you like!

pelican said...

Happy bday Angry Baker- hope you have lots of cake that someone else did the work of baking, and whatever other treats strike your fancy!

Snuze said...

Many happy returns of the day, Angry Baker! May it be an excellent and memorable birthday with blessings to you and the Angry Family.

*grin*

michiexile said...

Happy birthday!

Angry Baker said...

It was a great day. I got to go to gymnastics practice and then to my favorite restaurant, Wendy's, suggested by Angry Kid.

The pie for desert was perfect. Thanks my love.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Angry Birthday!

Aidan said...

I'm sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday to you. If you have time, make the Burnt Butter Pound Cake from the current Gourmet magazine. It' pretty spectacular. I made a double batch and am a little resentful that I have to give one away!

Anonymous said...

!feliz cumple! Birthdays last all month, you know.