- 1. The Angry Professor must perform an unpleasant task for which she must wear a suit. She will
- a. buy a new, fashionable suit.
- b. lose 15 lbs. so she can fit into her old suit.
- c. find an excuse to get out of performing the task.
- 2. The Angry Professor must perform an unpleasant task for which she must prepare a briefing. She will
- a. work hard for a few days to produce a sexy briefing suitable for presentation to her Representative.
- b. dig out some old teaching philosophy statement and reformat it.
- c. find an excuse to get out of performing the task.
- 3. The Angry Professor must perform an unpleasant task requiring up-to-date business cards. She will
- a. order new cards to be delivered in a timely fashion.
- b. grab a handful of cards and scratch out the inaccurate information.
- c. find an excuse to get out of performing the task.
- 4. The Angry Professor must perform an unpleasant task for which she must stand and walk around a lot in uncomfortable shoes. She will
- a. purchase stylish yet comfortable shoes to match her suit.
- b. pull her men's Rockport Comfortech wingtips (size 5) out of the closet and dust them off.
- c. find an excuse to get out of performing the task.
- 5. The Angry Professor must perform an unpleasant task which requires her to make immediate plane and hotel reservations. She will
- a. make those reservations today.
- b. procrastinate and make the reservations at the last minute, and so lose the preferred room rate and have to pay double what everyone else must pay.
- c. find an excuse to get out of performing the task.
Give yourself 1 point for every "a" response, 2 points for every "b" response, and 3 points for every "c" response. What was the Angry Professor's score?

11 comments:
Bonzo scores 15. Easy test...
Ciao
By the way, he tries to do the same.
There's a person at my company who loves to schedule meetings on Friday afternoons until 5:00. She says that it's the only time everyone's calendars show available time.
I've taken to scheduling fake meetings on Friday afternoons with accomplices so none of us have any free time showing on our calendars.
I hereby offer my services in the area of chicanery to help you get out of the tedium that lies ahead. Keep in mind, though, that my services offer no guarantees, and they may not be advisable to those with, oh, what do you call it... ethics.
My score would probably be a 10. There's no middle ground between 10 and 15, though, so I'm going to hedge my bets and say you scored 12.5....
GDad, that's brilliant! Use the system for your own purposes. I'm inspired.
I got a 7 on the quiz.
If I were A. Student, I'd say my 15 on your quiz should be worth that one more social science credit I need to graduate. Let me know what you think.
It sounds like you are avoiding getting ready for congressional testimony.
FUNNY LADY! HA! GLAD THAT I FOUND YOU - YOUR ARCHIVES HAVE BEEN BRIGHTENING MY WORK DAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW!
KEEP IT UP!
D.C. in August is a bitch. 97 degrees today. Do what you have to get out of it.
Good luck!
Recent news has changed my score. One of my colleagues also agreed to do this thing, which means if I bow out I look like a schmuck. Original score: 15. New score: 12.
I was close!
I gave you 11. Knowing a situation like your colleague's cooperation would sway you. Close! :-)
Post a Comment