I am a tenured faculty member at a large state university. My teaching efforts primarily consist of delivering statistics lectures to social science majors. These experiences have colored my perspective somewhat.
This blog is 100% FERPA compliant. It is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Angry Professor is the creation of Mr. Norrell, who lives in Guam with four rhesus monkeys and a gecko. He has never taught at a university.
6 comments:
Baby steps, AP. Baby steps.
It sounds great, but can that guy really be for real (and not some kind of troll himself?)
I didn't see an email address, Angry Prof., so I have to write a comment. I thought you would enjoy this blog post. I promise I'm not a spammer!
http://mungowitzend.blogspot.com/2008/02/best-email-ever-prof-edition.html
That's pretty much what the rest of us Christians try to practice when interacting with the "outside world."
Like everything else, it's the 2% outside the bell curve that blow it for the 98% of us that are normal.
Plus, I love the "Don't Feed the Trolls."
Classic.
That was a refreshing read.
I have to agree with Ianqui, although perhaps for different reasons. But look here for what I see as evidence of real hope:
http://www.ucc.org/news/seeking-an-end-to.html
The headline is
Seeking an end to millenniums-old feud, UCC announces advertising outreach to scientists.
Post a Comment