Sunday, April 13, 2008

Multiple choice question.

Which of these objects is not in the cupholder of my daughter's booster seat?
  1. A large chunk of iron pyrite;
  2. a small paper wasp nest;
  3. a used, wadded-up kleenex;
  4. a half-eaten chicken nugget.

15 comments:

Misstea said...

Chicken nugget. I don't think you and the Angry Baker would let Angry Kid eat lips and assholes.

Anonymous said...

4. Food goes on the floor, greasy food into a pocket.

Ben Brockert said...

3 or 4. 3 because kids aren't big on the kleenex, or 4 because you've read Fast Food Nation.

Dustin said...

Trick question, the correct answer is "None of the above".

#1 Dinosaur said...

None of the above?

Carina said...

I vote for the kleenex. I usually find those after everything's gone through the wash or on the floor of my car. Grr.

flip phillips said...

This is almost certainly a trick question - I have, at one time or another, found all of the aforementioned items in my own daughter's 'work area' in the back of my car.

Thus, I vote for none of the above.

Not Important said...

I'm guessing the "chicken" nugget. My car suffers from similar detritusitis (heh!), and Son is 13 years old.

Anonymous said...

Kleenex. Any self respecting child uses her sleeve.

Anonymous said...

Kleenex. So obvious. I have two kids.

Christina said...

I vote for the chicken nugget!

Miss Kitty said...

I have to go with Kleenex on this one, too.

Angry Professor said...

Sheesh, and here I thought everyone would go for the iron pyrite! And does everyone's kid get attached to old hunks of wasp nest?

The correct answer is 4. Chicken nuggets tend to be inhaled, or eaten by the dog.

John said...

how did you get iron pyrite in the car?

Paul (A.) said...

I voted for #1 because the chunk was too big to fit into the cupholder.

Paul's Wife
(who finally got rid of the fossilized chicken nuggets when kid #2 totaled the family van driving it to college. He's fine. Fossilized food gone.)