The Winter 2007 Gay Victoria's Secret appeared in my mailbox today. A healthy heterosexual woman, I enjoy this publication just as much as a healthy homosexual man. Well, almost as much. My deep suspicion that all the models are gay tempers my enthusiasm a little.
Two offerings in the new catalog caught my attention. The first is the Priape Wear Collection. Yes, I know that Priape is a large manufacturing concern, but doesn't "priape" put one immediately in mind of large but nonetheless painful genitalia? Why would this be a good moniker for a line of men's underpants?
Second was this. I love a man in uniform just as much as the next girl (or boy), but I don't think they let you stay in the service if you're this far out of the closet. Why, then, fetishize camo?
Update: Our housekeepers, a gay couple who are drag queens when they aren't sweeping up my dustbunnies, stole my catalog. They left a short note in its place: "DAMN!"
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Is the ass on those camo pants cut out? If not, it needs to be.
I was stopped dead by further perusal by............,
"Athletic styling that really packs a punch, thanks to a soft built-in ring that adjusts with snaps to give you a lift up and out. Cut to stay out of sight under low-rise jeans. Polyester/cotton/rubber for longer, stronger wear"
This is like middle-aged lady PORN.
*rushing to sign on to mailing list*
This showed up in my mailbox a few weeks back, addressed to the previous tenant. I had never seen it before. Fascinating.
Please don't get my xmas presents from there.
--Angry Baker (I'll bake in the nude, but none of these tight fitting things)
Not all are gay.
Some previous models eventually went on to become [semi-]famous actors who married [yeah, yeah, I know...that doesn't mean they're hetero by default...].
I also think that Joe Millionaire dude did some Undergear modeling too.
tricked to reading porn at work. tsk. why not fetishize camo?
The Angry Baker may bake in the nude, but if he makes bacon in the nude, stop him. I have quite enough work, TYVM.
In college, it seemed like Undergear had some sort of weird gaydar / prescience. In the dorm I was in, two to three weeks after a guy came out of the closet, he would get an Undergear catalog addressed to him. It was uncanny how they seemed to know.
NO! Your cleaners DID NOT steal that catalog?!?!?
Sheesh...they could just get on the mailing list themselves...[in fact, why aren't they already???]
hehe ;-)
They stole the catalog!?! That is funny.
The cammo thing is scary.
They did steal it. I think Angry Baker encouraged them to do it. Something about feeling inadequate...
Wow . . .
Ha ha, that looks like something that would show up in my neighborhood. Yeah, in fact I'm not sure why I haven't seen it before either. It's really something.
Post a Comment