I won't go into all the ways my conference bit it this year. I won't bore you with descriptions of the ways my SoCal Travelodge room was decorated with proteins, or how fun it was to drive the 405 with my traveling companion who, no kidding, stopped in slow traffic to drink some coffee.
I am stuck overnight in Phoenix, in an airport hotel, because my flight home was cancelled. Things could be worse: there could be protein in my room.
When I get home I have less than 12 hours before I have to get aboard another plane, this time to the East coast, for Thanksgiving. Blogging will be light. Happy holiday, everyone!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
PLEASE make it home tomorrow! Angry kid needs her hair combed. Tonight, I passed out during her movie and she went leaping around the room in a giggling frenzy for about an hour and didn't get to bed until 9:30. She has won. I'm flying the truce flag. I may not make it to work tomorrow.
-tired baker (we miss you)
Do please bore us with the story about the skanky hotel room!
AP,
I'm going to guess that you don't travel with one of those ultraviolet light thingies that lets you detect said proteins, so it must've been pretty obvious that the room was decorated.
Nothing says classy travel like unidentified stains.
Please make it to the east coast and back home safely and mentally sound. We miss your stories. I hope you have stories of how Doctor Bane's pants caught on fire or his notes exploded during a presentation.
I am sorry the unmentionable stains freak me out. I hope that you made it home!
Home again, home again, jiggety jig.
If I had only known! I was In Phoenix at a conference and needed dinner company. It would have been enough to completely de-lurk for (which, apparently, I've just done).
Post a Comment